Save up to 25% on Rooms at Select Disney Resort Hotels This Summer!
Learn More and save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights July 11, 2021 through September 29, 2021. Book through August 28, 2021.
Get Your Free Quote
Experience the Magic of Walt Disney World
A trip to Walt Disney World is amazing! There is so much to see and do at the four theme parks.
Magic Kingdom Park
Magic Kingdom is classic Disney. Your little ones will love seeing the Disney characters and enjoying famous Disney attractions, such as It’s a Small World, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Peter Pan’s Flight. For the thrill-seekers in your family, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will be favorites. Guests love the new character cavalcades and spontaneous magical moments.
Travel around the globe at Epcot! The World Showcase features 11 countries where you can experience the history, culture, and food. Do you have Frozen fans? Be sure to check out the Frozen Ever After attraction and see Anna and Elsa in the princess cavalcade. Other popular attractions include Test Track, Mission: SPACE, and Soarin’ Around the World. One of our favorite events is the Epcot Food and Wine Festival held each fall. Learn more about this foodie experience here.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
The newest attraction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. This is the place where you will be in the middle of the action to live your own Star Wars story. On Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, you’ll join the Resistance in an epic battle against the First Order on a new ride that is unlike anything you’ve ever experienced. You’ll also want to explore the exotic shops, restaurants, and back alleys in this exciting planet. We were there for the opening and have the inside scoop on this attraction for you. Read all about it.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park
If a safari is on your bucket list, you’re in luck! Ride in an open-air vehicle for a guided tour of an African savanna, home to 34 species roaming free. During your visit, be sure to go to the Festival of the Lion King, a Broadway-style show filled with songs, pageantry, and puppetry celebrating the classic movie. It’s great for all ages!
Not sure how long you need to visit the parks? We recommend five to seven days. Get one of our favorite Disney itineraries here.
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room.
- Length of stay requirements may apply.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
- Advance reservations required.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
- Valid admission and a park reservation are required to enjoy theme parks and special events and are not included in this offer.
- Disney Resort hotel reopening dates are subject to change.
Planning your Disney family vacation can be overwhelming with all the details involved and packages available. We are the Disney experts so let us help!
As to Disney artwork/properties: ©Disney