Get a taste of new and iconic experiences at all 4 Walt Disney World theme parks with the 4-Park Magic Ticket—4 days from $89 per day (from $356 total), plus tax.
A 4-Park Magic Ticket includes one admission to each of the Walt Disney World theme parks (Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park), for a total of 4 admissions. You can also add one admission to either Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park or Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park AND one admission to the NBA Experience at Disney Springs to your ticket for just $40 more, plus tax.
Lower 4-Park Magic Ticket prices may be available depending on the start date you select. This ticket can be used to enter each theme park only once and one theme park per day. Guests must select a start date on or before September 30, 2020, and ticket expires 7 days after the selected start date.
Experience the Magic of Walt Disney World
A trip to Walt Disney World is amazing! There is so much to see and do at the four theme parks.
Magic Kingdom Park
Magic Kingdom is classic Disney. Your little ones will love meeting the Disney characters and enjoying famous Disney attractions, such as It’s a Small World, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Peter Pan’s Flight. For the thrill-seekers in your family, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will be favorites. The entertainment is unbelievable with shows, parades, street parties, and fireworks.
Travel around the globe at Epcot! The World Showcase features 11 countries where you can experience the history, culture, and food. Do you have Frozen fans? Be sure to check out the Frozen Ever After attraction and meet Anna and Elsa at the Norway Pavilion. Other popular attractions include Test Track, Mission: SPACE, and Soarin’ Around the World. One of our favorite events is the Epcot Food and Wine Festival held each fall. Learn more about this foodie experience here.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
The newest attraction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. This is the place where you will be in the middle of the action to live your own Star Wars story. On Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, you’ll join the Resistance in an epic battle against the First Order on a new ride that is unlike anything you’ve ever experienced. You’ll also want to explore the exotic shops, restaurants, and back alleys in this exciting planet. We were there for the opening and have the inside scoop on this attraction for you. Read all about it.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park
If a safari is on your bucket list, you’re in luck! Ride in an open-air vehicle for a guided tour of an African savanna, home to 34 species roaming free. During your visit, be sure to go to the Festival of the Lion King, a Broadway-style show filled with songs, pageantry, and puppetry celebrating the classic movie. It’s great for all ages!
Not sure how long you need to visit the parks? We recommend five to seven days. Get one of our favorite Disney itineraries here.
- All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- A 4-Park Magic Ticket includes one admission to each of the Walt Disney World theme parks (Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park), for a total of 4 admissions.
- Limit one admission per theme park and one park per day.
- Water Park admission is valid for one admission to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park or Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park. NBA Experience admission is valid for one admission to the NBA Experience.
- Water Parks subject to rehabilitation, seasonal and weather closures.
- To participate in NBA Experience activities, footwear is required; athletic footwear is recommended. Age restrictions may apply. Adults must sign a waiver when they arrive at the venue; for children younger than age 18, the child’s parent/guardian must sign the waiver for minors.
Planning your Disney family vacation can be overwhelming with all the details involved and packages available. We are the Disney experts so let us help!