Best Grocery Delivery in Walt Disney World
When traveling with a family or staying at a villa you may want to consider having grocery delivery in Walt Disney World. Even if you won’t be cooking meals it may still be nice to have diapers, wipes, baby food, formula, cases of water, snacks, fresh fruit, muffins, bagels, milk, and other grocery delivery in Walt Disney World.
GardenGrocer.com is the way to go. You can go online and order your groceries before you leave home. Pick the delivery date and time that works for you. Orders are delivered between 8am and 9pm 7 days a week. You must order a minimum of 36 hours in advance but 72 hours or more is preferred to ensure a delivery window that works best for you.
The price is very reasonable as well. You will save money by buying from the grocery store over buying at the resort or filling another suitcase with things. You will also save the time of going to the store on your first day. They will charge $14.00 for delivery and offer FREE delivery for orders over $200. You can even get same day delivery for an additional $30 or next day delivery for an additional $20. The minimum order is $40.
During checkout you will be shown a calendar to choose your delivery date and 2 hour delivery window. You should give them your cell phone number and a driver will call you 30 minutes prior to delivery to coordinate your delivery.
You can get grocery delivery in Walt Disney World to the following Walt Disney World area hotels (They do not deliver to the Swan and Dolphin Resort)
Here is some additional information for Disney resort guests:
Use the address of your resort from your reservation confirmation. Here is an example : Jane Doe, Guest
Disney’s Beach Club Villas
4600 N. World Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32820
*Including your cell phone number is also HIGHLY recommended.
You do not have to be in your room for delivery for most resorts. The following resorts offer bell service drop off. Just call down to bell services to have your groceries brought up or if your room is ready they may have them in your room already.
- Disney’s All-Star Music, Sports, and Movie Resorts
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo House and Kidani Village
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Bay Lake Tower
- Disney’s Beach Club and Villas Resort
- Disney’s Boardwalk Inn and Villas
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Copper Creek Villas & Cabins
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Campground
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Villas
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside and French Quarter Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
- Disney’s Shades of Green
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort and Boulder Ridge Villas
- Disney’s Yacht Club
- Reunion Wyndham Grand Golf & Spa Resort
- Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
***UPDATE*** Disney’s Beach Club Resort, Disney’s Beach Club Villas, and Disney’s Yacht Club Resort will only be delivered during the hours of 4pm- 9pm
Check with GardenGrocer.com if you have any other specific questions about grocery delivery in Walt Disney World or the surrounding area.
Deliveries are made between 8am and 9pm 7 days a week.
All Disney resorts have refrigerators in their luggage rooms to safely store your perishables until you arrive.
It is recommended that you order 1/2 gallons of milk unless you are in a 1 or 2 bedroom villa because of the refrigerator size in the room.