Are you getting married and getting ready to plan your honeymoon? Listen to how Magical Memory Planners will help you book the honeymoon or destination wedding of your dreams! Once your vacation is decided, you’ll be able to set up a registry for your honeymoon as well as a wedding website, all for FREE. The registry program is also a great way for your friends and family to celebrate an anniversary or graduation!
What is a Magical Memory Planners Honeymoon Registry?
A Magical Memory Planners Honeymoon Registry is a Wedding Gift Registry Experience for Honeymoons and Destination Weddings. Magical Memory Planners will help you book the honeymoon of your dreams and then you can set up a registry for your honeymoon as well as wedding website all for FREE.
Why Is It So Amazing?
Instead of buying pots or pans and toasters or towels, wedding guests can purchase all or portions of the wedding couple’s honeymoon experience. Plus, our online Wedding Registry allows brides and grooms to list anything they want to do on their honeymoon – even portions of their trip. Couples can create their own Bridal Registry and Wedding Website all for no cost to them.
Couples have extra money to spend on their honeymoon or on property amenities and can take a longer, more luxurious honeymoon. It’s also a huge time saver. Couples have everything organized in one online account, no envelopes to handle, no accounting to do.
Don’t forget couples get a free Wedding & Social Media Website, Photo Gallery, and Blog with free Save the Date and Email Announcements to announce their registry. It just takes a few minutes to set up and its fun!
Is It Easy for the Guests?
Yes! Your guests will love it. It takes the guesswork out of buying gifts for the wedding couple. They won’t have to drive to the store. It’s convenient and fun! No gift wrapping and guests can print out a Gift Card to hand to the wedding couple. The best part, guests can give money yet keep it personal. What could be better than giving the gift of memories?
How Does It Work?
1. Wedding couples book their honeymoon with Magical Memory Planners.
2. Couples go to the Magical Memory Planners Honeymoon Registry to create their registry from a list of items and photos that are specific to their destination.
3. Couples download Announcement Cards and send them via bridal shower and wedding invitations, or send through social media/email.
4. Friends and family receive an Announcement Card and login to the Wedding Website, view the Honeymoon Registry, and make a gift purchase from the registry.
5. HoneymoonWishes.com processes the credit card and funds are sent to the wedding couple (any time as many times as they would like) so they can pay for the honeymoon they booked.
There is no setup fee to use the registry. There is a 7% processing fee on the transaction – this covers all Account Management, Order Processing, Wedding Website and Gift Cards. (An additional 2.65% credit card convenience fee is paid by cardholder to merchant account if used). All information is private and there is no advertising.
The couple can choose to take the service charge out of the gift amount they receive or add it to the gift amount at the time of purchase. For example: $100.00 gift = $107.00 if guest pays the fee or a $100.00 gift = $93.00 if couple pays the fee.
Ready to get started?