This special event at the Magic Kingdom, often referred to as MNSSHP, takes place every fall on special dates. The park is open and decorated for fall/Halloween with lots of lights, music, and fun. Most guests are in costume, but its not required, to go on rides, trick or treat, and see special parades and performances.
Entertainment Highlights: (subject to change without notice)
- Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade!
- Trick-or-treating throughout Magic Kingdom® Park at numerous locations
- Happy HalloWishes fireworks spectacular – where the Disney Villains go trick-or-treating in the sky!
- Characters decked out in their favorite costumes – so wear yours, too.
- Some of the most popular Magic Kingdom® attractions.
This event is from 7pm to 12am and requires a separate admission that can be bought ahead for a discount or at the gate. Prices vary slightly by date but are $53.95-$67.95 for adults and $47.95-$62.95 for ages 3-9. Here are the dates for this year.
|Tuesday Sept 13||Friday Oct 7||Sunday Oct 23|
|Friday Sept 16||Monday Oct 10||Tuesday Oct 25|
|Tuesday Sept 20||Tuesday Oct 11||Thursday Oct 27|
|Friday Sept 23||Thursday Oct 13||Friday Oct 28|
|Tuesday Sept 27||Sunday Oct 16||Sunday Oct 30|
|Friday Sept 30||Tuesday Oct 18||Monday Oct 31|
|Sunday Oct 2||Thursday Oct 20||Tuesday Nov 1|
|Thursday Oct 6||Friday Oct 21|