Disney Cruise Line – The Perfect Choice for New Cruisers
Are you looking for a unique vacation experience that blends entertainment and adventure with comfort and convenience?
On a Disney Cruise, you and your loved ones will:
- Explore a variety of desirable destinations in a short period of time.
- Enjoy onboard activities, entertainment and dining options – most of which are included in the price of the cruise.
- Save time by unpacking just once, as opposed to unpacking at several different hotels during a land-based vacation.
Discover these benefits, and many more, by embarking on a hassle-free vacation with Disney Cruise Line.
Why Choose a Disney Cruise?
There is truly something for everyone on a Disney Cruise – from relaxing “me” time for the adults to imaginative fun for the kids and exciting family time for all. Every voyage includes the attention to detail and world-class hospitality that only Disney can provide.
Activities: You will find a variety of activities at themed onboard venues designed to inspire and delight every member of the family.
Dining: You’ll savor Disney’s one-of-a-kind Rotational Dining, “rotating” through three lavish restaurants onboard, each offering personalized service from a serving staff dedicated to your traveling party.
Entertainment: Enjoy Broadway-quality, original Disney musicals that can’t be seen anywhere else, special moments with Disney Characters, first-run Disney movies, uniquely themed celebrations on deck, the first fireworks spectacular at sea and more!
Castaway Cay: Most cruises include a stop at Disney’s island paradise, reserved exclusively for Disney cruisers.
Exciting New Departure Ports: You will sail to tropical destinations like the Bahamas and Caribbean from Port Canaveral or Miami, Florida, as well as Galveston, Texas and San Juan, Puerto Rico. Visit Europe from ports in Barcelona, Spain or Venice, Italy. Or, explore the last frontier in Alaska from the Port of Vancouver in Canada.
Service and Amenities: On a Disney Cruise Line vacation there’s so much included in the cruise fare! Plus, you will enjoy Disney’s renowned service and amenities throughout the ship, including:
- World-class staterooms
- All meals daily, including 24-hour complimentary room service (We usually order room service twice a day; coffee and muffins in the morning and warm cookies and milk before bed), as well as complimentary soda, coffee and tea on deck
- Wave phones, a Disney Cruise Line service that allows you to call and text fellow passengers while onboard and at Disney’s Castaway Cay
- First run-films at sea, including some in digital 3D
- Most voyages include fireworks at sea, weather permitting
- Kid’s clubs filled with oceans of activities and amazing entertainment, including private clubs for tweens and teens
- Exclusive areas for adults, including nightclubs, an exclusive pool, fitness center, spa, adult-only dining venues and many others!
Ready to get started planning your first Disney cruise? Contact any of our MMPs. They would love to help you plan a magical vacation. Disney Cruise Line often books more than a year in advance so get started today!