These restaurants are in no particular order. We usually hit most of these on our one week trip. They all accept the dining plan too!
Top 10 Quick Service Restaurants
1. Columbia Harbour House – Magic Kingdom – We love this place for several reasons. Location is one. It is right between Liberty Square and Fantasyland and it is usually lunch time when we get there. It is a good time to take a break from the sun, cool off, and get the kids something to eat before we go into Fantasyland. Second, there is lots of seating at this indoor and air-conditioned restaurant. There is a second floor with lots of seating and people don’t always go up there since they don’t realize its there. Lastly, we love the food. Mainly fish and chips, chicken fingers, and soup/salad. Everything is delicious.
2. Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe – Magic Kingdom – We usually hit this place around dinner time since it is in Tomorrowland. This is an awesome deal on the dining plan. Our favorite is the rotisserie chicken and half rack of ribs with potato and vegetable. It can be a little tricky to order here since there are 3 different bays with different menus. We can usually order all from one bay but you may want to check everything out and make a plan if you want different things.
3. Sunshine Seasons Food Court – The Land in Epcot – This restaurant has lots of options from sushi, to fresh salads and soups to carving board sandwiches. The nice thing is that you can go to various stations and get what you want for everyone and then go to one checkout line to pay. They offer a nice variety of food that is different from hamburgers and chicken fingers.
4. Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe – Norway in Epcot – The soups and sandwiches are good but the desserts are to die for!
5. Lotus Blossom Cafe – China in Epcot – They have a selection of standard Chinese food. A tasty meal.
6. Liberty Inn – American Pavilion in Epcot – If you need a break from international food or the kids want something familiar then you will find it here. Burgers, chicken, and fries is on the menu.
7. Toy Story Pizza Planet – Hollywood Studios – The food is mainly pizza and salad, plus it is a fun place for your kids to eat, especially if they are Toy Story fans.
8. Flame Tree BBQ – Animal Kingdom – This is a great place for smoked ribs, chicken, and pork sandwiches.
9. Wolfgang Puck Express – Disney Springs – A great way to spread out your meals since two people can share one of these pizza’s or salads. The food here is awesome. I could eat there every day.
10. Earl of Sandwich – Disney Springs – Hot and cold sandwiches, salads, soup, and breakfast items. You can eat inside or outside too.
What are your favorite quick service restaurants?
Return to Dining Main Page