12 Things You Must See at Walt Disney World® This Summer
- Happily Ever After at Magic Kingdom® – This nighttime spectacular is not to be missed! Either watch from Main Street or treat yourself to a dessert party for a special treat and a great view.
- The Incredibles Super Dance Party in Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom – Meet the Incredible, Frozone and even Edna for a great party that will be just incredible.
- Guardians of the Galaxy Concert Series at the American Garden Theater at Epcot® – This free 25 min concert will play 5 times a day. There are lots of opportunities to rock out with them.
- Frozen Ever After at Epcot® – Travel by boat to Arendelle in the Norway Pavilion at Epcot®.
- Pandora – The World of Avatar including Na’vi River Journey and Flight of Passage at Animal Kingdom – You won’t want to miss having a meal at the Satu’li Canteen or a drink at Pongu Pongu too!
- Up! A Great Bird Adventure at Animal Kingdom Opens April 22. Discover exotic birds in this all new adventure.
- Donald’s Dino Bash – This “Dino-tastic” celebration with Donald and Friends at Animal Kingdom opens May 25th. You won’t want to miss this amazing party
- Celebrate Disney’s Animal Kingdom® 20th Anniversary. This is a celebration not to miss!
- Star Wars™ Secrets of the Empire at Disney Springs – The galaxy needs you! Under disguise in teams of 4, recover Imperial intelligence vital to the budding Rebellion’s survival during a cutting-edge hyper-reality experience.
- Many new dining locations such as The Edison, Wine Bar George, and Enzo’s Hideaway at Disney Springs™. There is something for everyone at Disney Springs™.
- H2O Glow Nights at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park- The ultimate pool party at Typhoon Lagoon on select nights from June 21 – August 11, 2018
- All New!!!! Toy Story Land at Hollywood Studios including Slinky Dog Dash and Alien Swirling Saucers – You won’t want to miss these two all new attractions along with a new entrance to Toy Story Midway Mania! Grab a bite at Andy’s Lunchbox while you are there.
Don’t have a trip planned for this Incredible Summer yet? It’s not too late.