Take advantage of these special offers from Disney Cruise Line and save up to 25% on select 4- and 5-night Bahamian and Western Caribbean cruises.
25% off prevailing rates as quoted by Disney Cruise Line by booking Verandah Category with Restrictions (Category VGT)
5-Night Very Merrytime Western Caribbean Cruise from Miami on November 28, 2020 aboard the Disney Magic
Celebrate the season in grand Disney style with winter wonderland décor and festive surprises for the whole family on this unforgettable Christmas cruise. Drop anchor at Disney Castaway Cay, our private island—decked out just for the holidays—and spend time is captivating Cozumel, home to scuba diving, shopping, and charm galore.
- $1,010 per person, based on double occupancy. Taxes, fees, and port expenses of $118 per person not included.
5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Miami with Marvel Day at Sea on January 9, 2021 aboard the Disney Magic
Experience paradise at our private island, Disney Castaway Cay, and Cozumel, where white-sand beaches, brilliant blue waters, balmy breezes, and aquatic adventures await. Spend 2 relaxing days at sea immersing yourself in the ship’s many onboard delights, and unleash the hero within during Marvel Day at Sea, where you’ll enjoy thrilling entertainment and action-packed activities.
- $1,085 per person, based on double occupancy. Taxes, fees, and port expenses of $119 per person not included.
25% off prevailing rates as quoted by Disney Cruise Line by booking Inside Category with Restrictions (Category IGT)
4-Night Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise from Miami on December 3, 2020 aboard the Disney Magic
Celebrate the season on the high seas with winter wonderland décor and jolly activities for the whole family. You’ll also call upon Disney Castaway Cay, our private island paradise—decked out just for the holidays—and sun yourself on white-sand beaches and sightsee in tropical Nassau.
- $644 per person, based on double occupancy. Taxes, fees, and port expenses of $105 per person not included.
5-Night Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise from Miami on December 7, 2020 aboard the Disney Magic
Head to Disney Castaway Cay, our very own private island—decked out just for the holidays—for an unforgettable beach day. Back onboard, celebrate at sea with winter wonderland décor, festive holiday activities, and much more. Select itineraries will also bring you to the shores of Nassau and Key West for a day of sightseeing and shopping.
- $780 per person, based on double occupancy. Taxes, fees, and port expenses of $120 per person not included.
Set Sail with Disney Cruise Line
Embark on a tropical cruise to the Caribbean or the Bahamas—or choose from one of our other fun-filled itineraries to Alaska, Europe, Mexico, and beyond. With exciting voyages sailing from Florida, Texas, California, New Orleans, and New York, there’s no better time to cast off with Disney Cruise Line on that family vacation.
There is so much included in the price of a Disney cruise.
- Incredible entertainment with Broadway-caliber musicals, character experiences, deck parties and fireworks on most cruises
- Spacious staterooms designed for families with extra space and storage, a split bath and sitting area
- A variety of dining options from upscale restaurants to buffets to poolside snacks to 24-room service
- Fun swimming pools, aqua play areas, and water slides
- Kids, tween and teen clubs
On most Bahamian and Caribbean cruises, a stop at Disney’s private island is included. Relax in paradise on the beach, lounge in your cabana, splash in the ocean, and enjoy a buffet lunch.
Think Disney cruises are only for families? One of our agents recently went on a tour of Northern Europe with her husband and had a great time. There are plenty of adult-only areas and activities on the cruise to enjoy. Read her review here.
Cruising with Disney is really a vacation like no other. Get the inside scoop from our agents on traveling on Disney Cruise Line.
Important Details on Inside Category with Restrictions, Oceanview Category with Restrictions and Verandah Category with Restrictions (Category IGT, OGT and VGT)
- Valid for new bookings only
- Full payment is required at the time of booking for all guests and is non-refundable.
- Full legal names of all guests are required at the time of booking and no name changes are allowed.
- Specific stateroom will be assigned at a later time, based on availability.
Important Offer Details
- Rate does not include gratuities or port adventures.
- Not combinable with Disney Vacation Club Points.
- The number of staterooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
- Rates are in U.S. dollars.
- Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line terms and conditions.
Let us help you plan your next Disney cruise. Contact us today to get started!