For a limited time, you can purchase a 3-day ticket with admission to 1 park per day for a child ages 3 to 9 for as little as $67 per day. Tickets are valid January 7, 2020 through December 15, 2020.
Between character greetings, live shows, seasonal parades, nighttime spectaculars and attractions that tell a story, there are countless, fun-filled moments to be had with your young explorer at Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park.
Share the magic with them when you take advantage of this great offer and purchase tickets now through May 18, 2020.
Specially Priced Child Tickets at a Glance:
- 3-Day, 1 Park Per Day Ticket: $199
- 3-Day, 1 Park Per Day Ticket with Disney MaxPass: $244
- 3-Day Park Hopper Ticket: $254
- 3-Day Park Hopper Ticket with Disney MaxPass: $299
FASTPASS selections with Disney MaxPass service are subject to availability which is limited and not guaranteed. Disney MaxPass is nonrefundable.
Every Disney fan should visit Disneyland—the original Magic Kingdom where Walt Disney personally walked. The park is rich in history and packed with attractions. Enjoy the classic rides such as It’s a Small World and Pirates of the Caribbean, meet your favorite Disney characters, and catch one of the many shows or fireworks displays. It’s truly a magical experience!
You won’t want to miss Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge where you can live your very own Star Wars adventure. Opening January 17th is a second Star Wars attraction, Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance. This new attraction is unlike anything you’ve experienced as you join the Resistance in a climactic battle against the First Order.
In addition to Disneyland, explore Disney California Adventure Park and ride the Incredicoaster, visit Cars Land and shop on Buena Vista Street.
With three on-site hotels, there is a property for everyone’s budget. Staying at one of these Disneyland Resort hotels makes it easy and convenient for you and your family to experience exciting things to see and do at both parks. Plus, each day during your stay at a Disneyland Resort hotel, you’ll receive benefits and a host of welcoming amenities with distinctive Disney touches that will enhance your overall experience. Perks include amazing accommodations and service, close proximity to the parks, incredible food offerings, and relaxing pool areas when you are ready for some downtime. You will not regret staying on-site at a Disneyland property!
Important Offer Details
- Offer valid for children ages 3 to 9.
- Tickets valid for use beginning January 7, 2020, and expire 13 days after the first day of use or on December 15, 2020, whichever occurs first.
- Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
- May purchase up to 8 tickets per person per day.
- Tickets are nonrefundable, may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- Subject to capacity, restrictions, and change without notice.
Contact us for resort information and pricing. Let us help you plan your next family vacation!